Arduino Nano v3 Board - CH340
Arduino Nano V3 Compatible
This is an Arduino Nano V3 Clone. It should work the same and be as simple to use as all other Arduino boards. Simply select Arduino Nano V3 w/ ATMega328 as your board when flashing in the Arduino IDE.
CH340G USB Driver
With USB Cable & Pin Headers
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12 V
- Maximum Input Voltage: 20V (Not recommended)
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog In Pins: 8
- Approximate DC Current per Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB is used by boot loader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Arduino doesn't support the Arduino Nano with CH340 drivers any longer. So you must download and install them separately before this will work. Drivers are available here.
For MAC users, one of our customer recommended a fix for MAC from this link here.