Arduino Lilipad Board
LilyPad Arduino Board
The LilyPad Arduino is a microcontroller board designed for wearable and e-textiles. It can be sewn to fabric and similarly mounted power supplies, sensors and actuators with conductive thread. The board is based on the ATmega168V (the low-power version of the ATmega168). The LilyPad Arduino can be programmed with the Arduino software. The LilyPad Arduino should only be programmed with software versions 0010 or higher. You can program it with earlier versions, but all of the time related functions will be off (twice as slow as they should be).
Features of LilyPad Arduino Board:
- Microcontroller : ATmega168V or ATmega328V.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V.
- Input Voltage : 2.7-5.5 V.
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader).
- SRAM : 1 KB.
- EEPRO : 512 bytes.
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz.
Applications of LilyPad Arduino Board:
- It is used in Arduino projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : buy lilypad arduino, lilypad arduino buy, lilypad arduino Sri Lanka, buy online lilypad arduino