Raspberry Pi Zero W
The smallest Raspberry Pi just got a whole lot cooler. The Raspberry Pi Zero W carries the same form factor and specifications as the original Pi Zero and provides built-in WiFi and Bluetooth (4.1 + BLE)!
The Raspberry Pi Zero W packs all of the Raspberry Pi goodness that you know and love, into a package that's a mere 66mm x 30.5mm x 5mm. It's tiny! Perfect for projects that would otherwise be off limits to a full-size Raspberry Pi board, the Pi Zero W provides mini-HDMI, micro-B On-the-Go (OTG) USB port, and an unsoldered 40-pin header for use with hardware, HATs, and other devices.
- BCM 2835 SoC (ARM11 at 1GHz)
- 512MB of RAM
- On-board Wi-Fi - 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)
- Storage: micro-SD
- Display: mini-HDMI
- Power: USB micro-B
- USB: 1 x USB micro-B
- CSI camera connector (requires adaptor cable)
- Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector (requires soldering)
- Compatible with existing pHAT/HAT add-ons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30.5mm x 5mm
- Weight: 9.3g