2wd Obstacle Avoiding Robot Using Arduino
A simple project on Obstacle Avoiding Robot is designed here. Robotics is an interesting and fast growing field. Being a branch of engineering, the applications of robotics are increasing with the advancement of technology.
In this tutorial you will learn to make a 2WD Smart Robotic Car with built-in Obstacle Avoidance. This project involves building a 2WD car with an ultrasonic sensor that can detect nearby objects and change its direction to avoid these objects. The ultrasonic sensor will be attached to a servo motor which is constantly scanning left and right looking for objects in its way. The obstacle avoiding robot is very helpful and it is the base of many large projects such as Automatic cars, robots used in Manufacturing factories, even in robots used in spacecrafts.
- Step 1: What You Need in This Project:
- Step 2: Assembling the Chassis
- Step 3: Mount the Components
- Step 4: Preparing the Ultrasonic Sensor
- Step 5: Wiring Components - Circuit Diagram
- Step 6: Programming Arduino UNO
- Step 7: Power the Robot